Returns & Refunds
You have within 14 days upon receiving your item(s) to request a change of mind return except the ineligible ones stated below*. Eligibility for 14 days change of mind return is specified in the information page of every product.
Also, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in its original condition and packaging, which means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items.
Return must be arranged in advance via email: email@example.com Please attach your receipt or proof of purchase and include pictures or video of the received item(s) condition with the original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items without packaging will not be accepted by our partnered couriers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and possible damages during transportation.
Once our team has received your returned item, they will assess whether or not it’s in original condition and packaging.
If the inspection result has been approved, you’ll receive a refund total less:
- The actual freight charges associated with both initial and return shipment. This is disregard of any discounted or free shipping promotion that may have been applied at the time of your purchase. And
- 10% of the restocking fee.
In case, the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging, an amount equal to 50% of your item's purchased price and all associated freight charges will be deducted from the refund.
Refund will only be back at your original payment method within 3-5 business days. You may have the option of selecting a store credit if you wish to do so.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ineligible items for a return:
- Items stated “not eligible for a return” in its information page.
- Bedding, bed linens, pillows, cushions & throws
- Products that have been assembled or semi-assembled, damaged, used, altered, washed or laundered.
Damages, Defections and issues
Please inspect your goods upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
These must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Claims of defective or damaged items outside 48 hours reporting period will be assessed under warranty. For incorrect items, if you do not report within 48 hours, you will be responsible for all freight charges associated to the process of your item replacement.
You must also provide us photos, videos and as much information as possible for your claim via email: email@example.com so that we can assist you the best.
The fastest way for an exchange is to return the item you have already received (please refer to the return policy), and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Canceling or Changing Orders
You may only cancel your order before the item is packed or dispatched. In this case, you are eligible for store credit of your total order amount.
After the order has been dispatched, cancellation or changes may not be possible. Please review your selection carefully before finalizing the order.
HueLux Australia 12-Month Limited Australian Warranty.
HueLux Australia will, at its option, repair or replace any Product which is defective and is returned to HueLux Australia within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase.
Summary of HueLux Australia 12-Month Limited Warranty.
HueLux Australia warrants its products and all parts thereof ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER to be FREE FROM DEFECTIVE MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP for a period of TWELVE (12) MONTHS from date of purchase. The HueLux Australia twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
- The modified or tampered with;
- The product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, used with the incorrect, modified or extended power supply or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions.
- Warranty is expired or not covered.
- Warranty or serial label is altered, removed or not compliant with the product.
- Failures due to unauthorized disassembly, repair modification. Adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the equipment, which in the determination of the Manufacturer, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the equipment; or the equipment's original serial number has been modified or removed.
- Unexpected damages due to user's liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation.
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Physical damages caused by use.
- Damages caused by wetting the product;
- Wear and tear on vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, or battery lifespan.
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
- Unauthorized disassembly of the product will void the warranty
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than HueLux Australia
(1) Contact HueLux Australia customer support via Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your order number and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing along with a video/photo.
(2) You will be required to complete HueLux Australia Repair Form online at contact us page. Please note that all claims must be supported with photo and/or video evidence when submitted and proof of purchase (order number). Once this online form is complete, a Return Authorisation Number will be provided.
- Any claim that is submitted without proof of purchase will be rejected.
- HueLux Australia have the right to reject any product that arrives to our repair centre without notice or prior approval. The return of this product will be the responsibility of the customer.
- By signing the HueLux Australia Return/ Repair form, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and throughout the HueLux Australia Returns and Warranty Policy.
(3) We will then provide you with the shipping address of the HueLux Australia authorized repair center. The Return Authorization Number provided to you will need to be clearly stated on the outside of the box.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that in delivering the product to HueLux Australia affiliated Repair Centre, the product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit.
- All deliveries without Return Authorisation Number will be rejected.
(4) On receipt of the Product, proof of purchase and description of the Product's defect/s as required above, HueLux Australia technicians will assess the claim and notify you of the claim's outcome within 7-10 business days.
- Any product that does not meet the terms of the warranty may be rejected and returned at your own cost (including reimbursing HueLux Australia for the prepaid packing parcel).
- Due to consistent testing after a product has been repaired, the time taken to repair the unit can take up to an extra 6 business days to ensure all quality tests are passed before shipping back to the customer.
(5) Product will be returned to sender at the return address noted on the submitted Return/ Repair form until advised otherwise. An email notification will be sent with tracking details once it has been shipped.
(6) Any expense associated with making a claim under the HueLux Australia twelve (12) month warranty are to be borne by you.
Please note that since our authorised repair centre is not a physical store owned by HueLux Australia, any HueLux Australia product cannot be held in the store for longer than 3 weeks. Failure to communicate or advise what action to take with the HueLux Australia will result in automatic disposal without notice.
HueLux Australia will repair any non-obsolete product that does not meet the terms of the warraty. If you have accidentally damaged your HueLux Australia products and you're aware that it's not covered under warranty, or you are not the original end-user purchaser, feel free to contact us and we will endeavor to assist with fixing or replacing at your cost(s).
All sales, including pre-orders, are final no refunds, exchanges or store credits are given for simple change of mind- so please choose carefully! Once an order has been processed we cannot cancel or change any items as orders are immediately automatically processed to our warehouse. HueLux Australia will repair, replace faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
One (1) year from the date of the products, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Products and Accessories that are Repaired or Replaced
Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product. The balance of the original warranty or for Ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer.